• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preaseason 3 Baltimore Ravens @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Fuck. I guess replace Worley with Stephens?
Why do we assume Stephens is making it? With the exception of JAD, every DB you listed is better than him. I prefer a few of these injury replacement DBs too.

( I assume he's making it too, it's just that this year a lot of FAs like Moon, Phillips, Hayes are looking better than draft picks like Robinson, Simpson and Kelly. )

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Why do we assume Stephens is making it? With the exception of JAD, every DB you listed is better than him. I prefer a few of these injury replacement DBs too.

( I assume he's making it too, it's just that this year a lot of FAs like Moon, Phillips, Hayes are looking better than draft picks like Robinson, Simpson and Kelly. )
He's making it because the coaching staff gushes over him

Simba

Staff Member

Because he's not near as bad as the fans would lead you to believe

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

He's John's favourite. Has not played this game.