• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Texans

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This thread's been a long time coming, but we're back and it's time for the first pre-game thread of the season!

1pm Sunday kickoff - just how we like it. Lots of questions to be answered still though...

What does this new offence actually look like? What does the running game look like schematically? How do we use all the new weapons?
What does Simpson look like at LG?
Can we find any edge rush?
What does the DB room look like on gameday and how do we cover the nickel?

A lot of stuff to look forward to and think about.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want to see if they use a lot and I mean a lot more 11 personel.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
and yet we still are over a week away. That being said, I'm glad you posted it.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
fully expect a bunch of 11 personnel, a fair amount of 12 personnel still

and a lot less 21 and 22 personnel
I’d be fine with a lot of 11 personnel if marks injury is bothering him at all. Isaiah likely would shine, and it would probably mean more targets to go around to guys like zay and dobbins which would benefit us in the long run. Lamar tends to stare down andrews a bit, wouldn’t hurt to force his eyes around the field more

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Maybe not this game but i dnt underestimate texans defense at all. I cant see us losing to stroud, therefore im gonna put ravens on my teaser( which i only do once a year)

I’d be fine with a lot of 11 personnel if marks injury is bothering him at all. Isaiah likely would shine, and it would probably mean more targets to go around to guys like zay and dobbins which would benefit us in the long run. Lamar tends to stare down andrews a bit, wouldn’t hurt to force his eyes around the field more
He might still throw it to Mark on the sideline

rossihunter2

Staff Member

I mean I’m expecting Andrews to be in that starting 11 personnel package lol

But likely and Ricard are why I’m expecting some 12 too

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I better see something from Ojabo

That is all I have to say about that
1693586731458.png