• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Texans

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Trust me I'm very thankful for where we are injury wise because we've seen bad. And we've seen bad bad. But we're going into week 1 with arguably our best offensive player not named Lamar out. And our best defensive player or at least top 3 defensive player out.

And no one is nervous lolol'. Im not nervous either. I think we destroy a rookie led Houston team today. That being said maybe we should temper expectations for this new offensive team who played no starters either side of the ball in the PS, and had a lot of nagging TC injuries.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
They are reporting that they want to see how Andrews feels before game time before they rule him out, He is a tough dude, he may want to suit up.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Trust me I'm very thankful for where we are injury wise because we've seen bad. And we've seen bad bad. But we're going into week 1 with arguably our best offensive player not named Lamar out. And our best defensive player or at least top 3 defensive player out.

And no one is nervous lolol'. Im not nervous either. I think we destroy a rookie led Houston team today. That being said maybe we should temper expectations for this new offensive team who played no starters either side of the ball in the PS, and had a lot of nagging TC injuries.
I just hope we don’t start off like the Maryland Terps did yesterday. I hope we come out firing on all cylinders!

marklar

Pro Bowler
Stuck at the vet's just before kickoff. Not a good start to the season. Crap. Will probably watch the game tomorrow instead

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Stuck at the vet's just before kickoff. Not a good start to the season. Crap. Will probably watch the game tomorrow instead
Hope everything is okay with you and yours

marklar

Pro Bowler
please keep us posted
Thanks guys. Looks like it will be fine.
But I will add to my shitlist "people who leave grilled leftovers lying arond in the open". My young one got really sick, but it seems like nothing is stuck at least so she will probably be just fine in a day or so

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Thanks guys. Looks like it will be fine.
But I will add to my shitlist "people who leave grilled leftovers lying arond in the open". My young one got really sick, but it seems like nothing is stuck at least so she will probably be just fine in a day or so
there are just too many people that don't care about those around them.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Hope we open up on defense. As excited as I am for the offense, I want to see us destroy all of CJ Strouds hope