• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Texans

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Texans are going into the season with 3 of their OL starters out. RT-Tytus Howard, LG-Kenyon Green, and Center-Juice Scruggs all placed on IR so start the szn

If our Dline doesn’t eat… to the pit of misery!!!
Sounds like we are catching a nice break.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
No Andrews...... I fully expect Odell, Bateman and Flowers to be the main targets in the passing game. Much rather give him more time to heal before Cincinnati next week.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah... its the betting that corrupted this thread... so you all were fine with the moist and sack talk, but betting is where you drew the line lol

I don’t see the issue. Lmfao

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Not worried. No reason to play around with tissue injuries early. Let him fully heal. It's not like that position isn't stacked anyway.
No Andrews...... I fully expect Odell, Bateman and Flowers to be the main targets in the passing game. Much rather give him more time to heal before Cincinnati next week.

It will be interesting to see what Likely and Kolar can do.

Love that we get to see Likely in this new offense. Mad at the reason. And I told you all Harbaugh's seal is the kiss of death when it comes to injuries.
I don’t see the issue. Lmfao
lol there is none I guess

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Said fuck it. Got Sunday Ticket at a student rate around 110 + tax. My advice find one of your family members or friends in university. All you need to know is what school they go to and date of birth.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I guess the hope is that he could go but they’ve stood him down to make sure he can go later in the year

Inactives right now:
QB3
Marlo
Andrews
Sala
Cleveland/Faalele
DB
?
My canon is Andrews is perfectly healthy and the Ravens want to drop 50 tomorrow without him to prove a point.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
So yea we don’t need Andrews to win tomorrow but it’s just fucking insane that we haven’t seen a fully healthy offense since 2020, someone is always hurt

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Sucked it up and paid for a streaming service. I figured it was cheaper than going out to a bar to watch the game every week.….lol! I just hope there is no lagging, that will suck! I just have to fight my wife for the bigger TV when her Steelers are on. I am pumped to see this new Monkin offense! Go Ravens!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Nah, it's just that he hasn't practiced in a while and we need him for 3 divisional games coming up.

It’s a shame we don’t get to see an 11 personnel starting lineup with Andrews, Odell, Bate, Zay, JK this week

But hopefully next week - and if we can’t beat up on the Texans with these weapons (plus Likely, Agholor, Duv, Gus, Justice) but without Andrews… then it’s going to be a frustrating season

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
It’s a shame we don’t get to see an 11 personnel starting lineup with Andrews, Odell, Bate, Zay, JK this week

But hopefully next week - and if we can’t beat up on the Texans with these weapons (plus Likely, Agholor, Duv, Gus, Justice) but without Andrews… then it’s going to be a frustrating season
I agree with that.