• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion (Football is Back Baby!)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
What a way to end the game. I know the replay ref was trying to say this has an asterisk because a tripping non call but Buffalo gave this game away, I mean Josh Allen gave the game away.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anthony Richardson is already so good, and barely 21 at that. It's nuts.
And people were unironically comparing him to Jamarcus Russel. I think the Colts possibly walked away with the best QB of this draft. He just needs to learn to play hero ball slightly less.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
And people were unironically comparing him to Jamarcus Russel. I think the Colts possibly walked away with the best QB of this draft. He just needs to learn to play hero ball slightly less.
it's been one week. I think we should wait a bit to discuss this.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
See I did not think he played mich hero ball. He certainly had to lift his horrible supporting cast but he was playing well inside the structure of the system. Him playing fast and efficient is what's stunning imo.

it's been one week. I think we should wait a bit to discuss this.
I think I'm ready to say the Panthers drafted the worse QB of the 3. That was my pre draft ranking and I feel even stronger about it now.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
See I did not think he played mich hero ball. He certainly had to lift his horrible supporting cast but he was playing well inside the structure of the system. Him playing fast and efficient is what's stunning imo.

I think I'm ready to say the Panthers drafted the worse QB of the 3. That was my pre draft ranking and I feel even stronger about it now.
way too soon for that.