• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion (Football is Back Baby!)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yeah if Rodgers is done for the year, Jets should just follow the Titans plan but with Breece Hall.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Might be premature... but Dalvin Cook is from Florida. Got history with Lamar :lipssealed:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Josh Allen is playing terrible... if it wasn't for the injuries we would be the best team in the AFC.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Josh Allen is playing terrible... if it wasn't for the injuries we would be the best team in the AFC.
Honestly, I'd have to give it to the Jaguars. They played solid in every facet. That was a complete team victory.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Sucks that Rodgers got hurt.

Helps the Ravens in a WC race.

But as a football fan, we get a ton of both NY teams in primetime this year. Gross.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Sucks that Rodgers got hurt.

Helps the Ravens in a WC race.

But as a football fan, we get a ton of both NY teams in primetime this year. Gross.
Giants look like they may be the Broncos of last year, a lot of hype and primetime games but suck. Obviously getting Rodgers helped the Jets get primetime games and Rodgers getting injured ruins all those plans.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Giants look like they may be the Broncos of last year, a lot of hype and primetime games but suck. Obviously getting Rodgers helped the Jets get primetime games and Rodgers getting injured ruins all those plans.
You are correct. The NYC TV market will stink for the NFL. I was rooting for Rodgers to succeed in NY, except against us of course. But, I think he is out for multiple weeks unless it is a mild sprain of the lower ankle. Either way, the Jets season is over.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That Jets defense is scary, if Rodgers didn't get hurt they could have done what the Bucs did with Brady in 2020.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Josh Allen is going to be the reason the Bills lose, three interceptions and a terrible fumble. Madden Curse in full effect.