• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET at M&T Bank Stadium.

Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta, Aditi Kinkhabwala on the call for CBS so looks like we've got one of the worst possible CBS crews on it lol.

The Todd Monken's offence will be unveiled. Hard not to be excited but expectations need to be tempered - expect some miscommunications and some clunkiness on its first outing.

Defence is going to have to rally together to fill some holes. How the secondary copes without Marlo will be huge. How the EDGE rush comes along with Oweh, Ojabo and Clowney is crucial... hopes are not super high around here. Let's hope for a surprise.

Football is back baby!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta, Aditi Kinkhabwala on the call for CBS so looks like we've got one of the worst possible CBS crews on it lol.

The Todd Monken's offence will be unveiled. Hard not to be excited but expectations need to be tempered - expect some miscommunications and some clunkiness on its first outing.
Worst crew and by far the worst television coverage in the states lol

As someone who’s been crying for a change since 2020, I’m Really looking forward to the Monken era.
Hoping the boys stay healthy Vs these scrubs

Simba

Staff Member
Mustipher and Worley get the PS callups week 1. Interesting to go OL with everyone healthy there, but guess they really don't believe they have a backup C on the roster.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Defence is going to have to rally together to fill some holes. How the secondary copes without Marlo will be huge. How the EDGE rush comes along with Oweh, Ojabo and Clowney is crucial... hopes are not super high around here. Let's hope for a surprise.

Football is back baby!
If Oweh, Clowney and Ojabo can't obliterate Stroud, playing vs 3/5 backup O line, it will be a long season.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
If Oweh, Clowney and Ojabo can't obliterate Stroud, playing vs 3/5 backup O line, it will be a long season.
Agreed, I hope they show us something today! I really hope Tyus Bowser‘s ”aggregated knee“ is closed to getting better. I would love to see him back on the field.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its gameday beeches!!!!

Unban Sizzle!
Unban Sami84!

We need chaos!!!
Is sizzle still banned? Or is this some weird self imposed I’m going to go make 10 other users ban by sizzle

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
purplepittabread changed his name to ndub just for the hell of it. Yes he pops in now and again because we can't do a ban longer than 2 months
Lol that's funny, I thought he did it to be sneaky. What's the point of a ban if you can't do it for more than 2 months?