• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My wife and I were on business in Texas last Sunday. I just got back home to VA and watched the game.

We just looked alright! Nothing spectacular!
The injury bug still plaguing the Ravens with the usual suspects (i.e. Stanley and Dobbins) getting bit.
Lamar got to protect that rock! :brickwall:

Up next: Bengals
GO RAVENS!!
Your a smart man, Mili. Why are we having so much bad luck. Is this something that can be blamed on Lost leaving the boards. Maybe we can blame it on sami84 or even the former BR.com. You know what, @JoeyFlex5 could be blamed for his rant thread. I would have loved to blame Roman, but he's not here anymore......thank god.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Your a smart man, Mili. Why are we having so much bad luck. Is this something that can be blamed on Lost leaving the boards. Maybe we can blame it on sami84 or even the former BR.com. You know what, @JoeyFlex5 could be blamed for his rant thread. I would have loved to blame Roman, but he's not here anymore......thank god.
I hear you RM! I think that we looked and played better on the road in Cinci today though. But, I just saw the highlights cause I'm out of state. I'll be home tomorrow to watch the game in its entirety to make may own assessment of our gameplay then.