• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Clunky, The Win and The Injuries... Again

Well we only played the Bears. If he looks great against top competition I really think we can celebrate another possible good QB. I’m not sold on him just yet.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Strength and conditioning program needs to be looked at.
IB, I have Aaron Jones in fantasy. Is he playing this weekend? Lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Perhaps you've found the root of the injury problems. Fucking chiropractor? Maybe they had a psychic to handle with second round drafting back in the day of Arthur Brown, etc.
Dude chiropractors are game changers. 2 visits undid 30 years of compiled spine shifting which had all of my core muscles, shoulders, and hips contorted.

Idk who informed you but… yeah.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Patrick Ricard did a lot of good things as an inline blocking TE. When Mark is back, it seems Kolar is going to be finding himself in street clothes on game day. Not that same exact Project Pat role, but he's clearly still got plenty of value.

Was a big part of helping figure out the pass pro woes from the first half and helped get the offence in rhythm in the 3rd quarter

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Saw the 3rd down zig route from zay again and he actually wasnt really open and the pass was bad but it still worked out in our favor. Now could lamar have thrown it behind him on purpose? Maybe… anyway, bateman was wide ass open for a 1st down and odell had a step on a guy but that was much riskier.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Saw the 3rd down zig route from zay again and he actually wasnt really open and the pass was bad but it still worked out in our favor. Now could lamar have thrown it behind him on purpose? Maybe… anyway, bateman was wide ass open for a 1st down and odell had a step on a guy but that was much riskier.

That route looked like the ones he kept running in practice to get open.

Wait...guys practice what they will attempt in game? FUCK YOU ROMAN

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Patrick Ricard did a lot of good things as an inline blocking TE. When Mark is back, it seems Kolar is going to be finding himself in street clothes on game day. Not that same exact Project Pat role, but he's clearly still got plenty of value.
I keep thinking how Nick Boyle was a huge loss for us, the one nobody talks about. With him, we played with 6 O linemen.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Perhaps you've found the root of the injury problems. Fucking chiropractor? Maybe they had a psychic to handle with second round drafting back in the day of Arthur Brown, etc.
Chiropractors are often saviors to athletes. I'm pretty sure every professional sports team employs one.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I tore my long head tendon that connects the bicep to the shoulder and have been going to a chiropractor for rehab and physical therapy. He worsk on Stephon Diggs, Trevon Diggs, Jahan Dotson, Montez Sweat, James Connor and multiple other Washington Commanders. He's tremendous. Optimal Performance Rehab is the office and his name is Dillon Balkin.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Chiropractors are often saviors to athletes. I'm pretty sure every professional sports team employs one.
yes they all have them now. Aaron Rodgers dad is a chiropractor or a former chiropractor.