• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams)

Will The Chiefs & Rams Meet Again in Super Bowl 53?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Neither team makes it to the Super Bowl

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
What's scary is I think the Saints are better at the moment than both these teams

Both obviously have defensive issues that can be exploited in the playoffs. The Saints are the only team who has a chance to knock off the Rams, and I feel like the Chiefs could finally get past the Andy Reid playoff choke job but the Pats and Steelers have offenses who could knock them out.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Both obviously have defensive issues that can be exploited in the playoffs. The Saints are the only team who has a chance to knock off the Rams, and I feel like the Chiefs could finally get past the Andy Reid playoff choke job but the Pats and Steelers have offenses who could knock them out.
Why in playoffs, what's stopping teams to exploit that in regular season?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Why in playoffs, what's stopping teams to exploit that in regular season?

I'm just talking more of the playoffs, and which teams have the best chance to knock them off. I feel teams could exploit it and continue to exploit it before the end of the regular season.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
They have a defense that's worth a damn. Neither of these teams do.

I think the Saints maybe even have a better offence tbh too
Brees, Kamara, Ingram, Thomas, Hill and one of the top offensive lines in football

redrum52

Hall of Famer

No team wants to go into Arrowhead against this current Chiefs team. Past failures or not this is a much different team. I cant remember the last time has put this much fear in me. That combined with a Mahomes poise makes the Chiefa dangerous as hell. As bad as this game looks, the Chiefs defense is the type that can do aleniugh to get you by in the playoffs.