• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams)

Will The Chiefs & Rams Meet Again in Super Bowl 53?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Neither team makes it to the Super Bowl

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
60QPKnw.gif
You guys held the best team in the NFL to 24 points. The Ravens just got better with Lamar starting. The Ravens are a dark horse and a team nobody wants to sleep on.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
You guys held the best team in the NFL to 24 points. The Ravens just got better with Lamar starting. The Ravens are a dark horse and a team nobody wants to sleep on.

We lost to the Saints at home but the Chiefs game will be played in Arrowhead I believe. That's a difference maker IMO. Plus, they are younger, faster and their offense is extremely creative and they have speed all over the place.

IMO, the Ravens defense will have their hands full and if there continues to be no pass rush from Suggs and company (as we've seen from week to week these past few weeks) to sack or at least to disrupt Mahomes and if Mosley continues to get pissed on in coverages; this game could get away from them quick, fast and in a hurry.

We lost to the Saints at home but the Chiefs game will be played in Arrowhead I believe. That's a difference maker IMO. Plus, they are younger, faster, their offense is extremely creative and they have speed all over the place.

IMO, the Ravens defense will have their hands full and if there continues to be no pass rush from Suggs and company (as we've seen from week to week these past few weeks) to sack or at least to disrupt Mahomes and if Mosley continues to get pissed on in coverages; this game could get away from them quick, fast and in a hurry.
Hey it could be a lot worse. You could be a Packer fan right now.

As of now we dont stand a chance vs any contender..
We lost to the Saints at home but the Chiefs game will be played in Arrowhead I believe. That's a difference maker IMO. Plus, they are younger, faster and their offense is extremely creative and they have speed all over the place.

Well Oakland should be a huge win at home do you guys will be 6-5 after that. Yes KC will be very tough. Three teams that are the best and that's the Saints, Rams and KC. Imagine if Tucker makes that extra point who knows what could have happened. Ravens win that and they are in much better shape right now.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
maybe a 5th. Best case 4th
I could possibly see them giving a third. They'd be picking on the back end of the round and it's very likely that pass defense will cause them to fall short of the SB, so they could decide that a proven corner for a few years is worth more than who they'll get late in the 3rd.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
m
I have a friend that has a photographic memory. He's in his late 40's. Lol....
I could possibly see them giving a third. They'd be picking on the back end of the round and it's very likely that pass defense will cause them to fall short of the SB, so they could decide that a proven corner for a few years is worth more than who they'll get late in the 3rd.
aqib talib went for a 5th