• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just got in from lunch. I see it is Ravens 7, Bengals 7.

How has Lamar, the offense and the defense been looking so far?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Walt Coleman needs to retire. He doesn't let the players play and just throws flags all day.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
just so everyone's aware - i realise he's not part of the ravens anymore but i thought people might be interested:

"Titans announce that DC Dean Pees required medical attention just before today's game in Indy. Pees was transported to a local hospital for further observation."

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
just so everyone's aware - i realise he's not part of the ravens anymore but i thought people might be interested:

"Titans announce that DC Dean Pees required medical attention just before today's game in Indy. Pees was transported to a local hospital for further observation."
Wow I hope he’s okay.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

Oh damn, hope he's ok

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor

That sucks. Hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.