• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Never heard of any of these Tight Ends the Bengals just threw passes to. Lovely again with people coming out of nowhere to look good against our D.
Apparently neither has any ravens defensive players.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh look at that, peanut getting exposed, if only we had a ILB who is excellent is pass coverage

I'm sick of the defense just like I am of our offense man!

We got to learn how to play well on BOTH sides of the ball AT THE SAME TIME! Not all of this offense plays like trash and the defense is balling out in one a game or the offense is balling out and the defense is playing like trash in a game! Damn!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
If we lose to this damn team at home without AJ Green on the field, I am going to be pissed beyond belief.

AC still struggling but Edwards is breaking off some good runs. A power back works best with a read option QB so that be a big factor.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
tear this shit down

Had enough. Sick of the slow DB's. Sick of the pathetic pass rush. Sick of a quesitonable O-line
sick of harbaugh
sick of all this.

lose. just lose and GIVE UP. End this nonsense. Get rid of harbaugh and marty and accept that there is no re-tooling..we are a rebuilding team that needs the highest draft pick possible and DO NOT EVER TRADE DOWN AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.