• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we’ve been putting our D in tough situations our D needs to prove they are better than mediocre. But with each passing game we’re proving we’re not

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ross looked like a first round bust in the making last year, but all of a sudden looks better. Oh wait we tend to make players look better.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
He.......did tackle him

He did but I was speaking of the few extra yards gained as a result of attempting to rip the ball out "prior" to the actual tackle.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yeah winks gonna have to go too, and I kinda think DeCosta needs to see the door as well because he had a massive hand in building this piece of shit team. Heavy investment year after year on D and it still does this...

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Harbaugh needs to be fired tomorrow. Losing to this team without AJ Green is ridiculous.
You know if it didn’t happen over the bye week, it’s definitely not going to happen tomorrow lol

Sooky

Pro Bowler
That pass was just perfect placement Humphrey had good coverage. Makes me,wonder if we all,underestimated Pees being here. Same players mostly but the defense isnt getting it done at all.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
You all are morons if you think our defense is trash. Why don’t you watch 29 other teams play and tell me our defense is trash. Newsflash- defenses can’t stop offenses in today’s nfl. And it’s really fucking tough when your defense consistently gets put in tough field position.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
remember when i said brent urban is an NFL backup/practice squad player that the FO treats like a quality starter

what the fuck has this guy done for us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.