• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the most fuck you drive I've seen from the offense in forever. lol a single pass play they still moved the ball.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Well, nice start, lamar really needs to protect his head better. He rocked his head on the ground once and got ear holes by a LB on his way down(which was somewhat dirty btw)

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
One request Lamar get down please.
I honestly think it will take an injury for him to start sliding. He thinks he can outrun everyone and gain more yards when he should know when to get down

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well, nice start, lamar really needs to protect his head better. He rocked his head on the ground once and got ear holes by a LB on his way down(which was somewhat dirty btw)
I thought there was gonna be a flag on that one hit

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
watching the 2nd camera view from behind the qb it looked like that was a read and lamar had a choice to pitch to brown late or he could pass - the back was open leaking right and i think that was the better option but it was not a disastrous play to give the pitch
Yep, it did look that way

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I like how the play was blown dead and the announcers still get excited over Jefferson getting the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.