• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Passing Game and Closing it Out @ the Bengals

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Oweh must have been injured, he was in street clothes 2nd half on the sideline

Much better game overall than last week. Surprised how O line held, despite a few holding calls.
Most of all, I'm liking the balanced offense.

Hope OBJ is not out for long.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
Overall, I think that was a great win. The offence looked better than last week and seemed to put its foot on the gas. The defence did its job and kept that receiving corp in check. My only real complaint was with the special teams TD.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Overall, I think that was a great win. The offence looked better than last week and seemed to put its foot on the gas. The defence did its job and kept that receiving corp in check. My only real complaint was with the special teams TD.
And penalties! But I expect both STs errors and penalties to continually decrease over time

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
The curse of fantasy football. Fans thinking just because they good at fantasy, mean they good at real ball.
Idk how people think and thought fields was actually good lol.. like you said they probably dnt actually watch him play and just see he puts up fantasy points

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Offense isn't humming but it's improved from week 1.

The quicker Lamar plays, the better. Our boy typically needs to get hit on a few runs to get going.

Bateman just needs to be on the field for more than 3 weeks at a time. His time will come.

Zay is the truth. Thank sincerely Chargers for not taking this kid.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I am convinced that Fields is trash, honestly have never been convinced otherwise despite people saying he has a shot at MVP, so he made a lot of players look worse than they actually were.
Ohio State....nuff said

That being said, I think Stroud has a chance

redrum52

Hall of Famer

The quicker Lamar plays, the better. Our boy typically needs to get hit on a few runs to get going.

Bateman just needs to be on the field for more than 3 weeks at a time. His time will come.

Imagine when the offense gets there though...

Pass rush is fine when they are available.

Chargers going to Charger. Staley shouldn't be allowed on the plane home

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Bateman and OBJ should switch snap counts tbh.

Let obj come in as the WR3, while Zay and Bateman start.

Money talks though

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I hope we threaten the Colts vertically a lot

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's a sprained ankle!!!
Sprained his bitch ass 5 quarters into the season. He should donate his salary to our forum meet up in south florida