• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Colts

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Great start to the season.
Coming back home off a big divisional road win.
Potentially Colts missing Richardson, but even if not, playing another rookie QB early in the season...

Classic trap game potential.

Have to stay clean this week.

Big questions will be updates on Odell and Odafe, progress of Humphrey and Stanley towards returns.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lets go boys! When was the last time we went 3-0?

it's only ever happened 3 times in ravens history
2016 (lost 4 in a row after going 3-0 and finished 8-8), 2009 (lost 3 in a row after going 3-0 and finished 9-7), 2006 (went 4-0 to start the season and finished 13-3),

we've had a bunch of 2-0 starts but 2016 was the most recent 3-0

Tank

Hall of Famer
Richardson will be concussion protocol this week. Hope the best for him, but I think he should take next Sunday off. lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
With how great Mekari played yesterday, I'd prolly sit Stanley this week unless he's ready to go especially since we got the Browns after this game.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
it's only ever happened 3 times in ravens history
2016 (lost 4 in a row after going 3-0 and finished 8-8), 2009 (lost 3 in a row after going 3-0 and finished 9-7), 2006 (went 4-0 to start the season and finished 13-3),

we've had a bunch of 2-0 starts but 2016 was the most recent 3-0
16 was brutal . We had no business losing four straight after that start. The back to back losses in NY were so deflating

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
16 was brutal . We had no business losing four straight after that start. The back to back losses in NY were so deflating
Jimmy had OBJ locked down the first half, then came down with a high ankle sprain and had to leave the game and OBJ started going off.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Christmas Day….. uggghhhh.
and I watched that xmas game on Royal Caribbean. There were more Ravens fans than Steeler fans watching that game. February 11th (Super Bowl) I'll be on a cruise.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Richardson already gotten hurt in his first two games, we really have no business losing this game. I think Queen and Smith destroy him

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can’t wait for the next game, all things considered this should be a comfortable win. I know it’s the NFL but this is one you don’t want to squander, get to 3-0 and try to keep the AFCN record undefeated the next two weeks

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I can’t wait for the next game, all things considered this should be a comfortable win. I know it’s the NFL but this is one you don’t want to squander, get to 3-0 and try to keep the AFCN record undefeated the next two weeks
Precisely. You also have to think of the AFC Wild Card picture. You can NOT afford to lose to teams like the Texans and Colts. After this game, we're on the road 3 straight weeks against the Browns, Steelers, and Titans (all of which who'll be competing for a wild card spot themselves). 2-1 in those 3 weeks is very ideal.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Doubting he’ll be ready for this week, but apparently Marcus Williams is not having surgery and will be rehabbing. Not going on IR either so he seems to be doing better than anticipated.
Sounds like nobody is going on IR at the moment. And he was the likeliest one.
So, while not guaranteed, it means they don't anticipate anybody being out longer than 4 weeks.