• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Cleveland

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
The faster we move on from that absolute disaster the better.

Hopefully we start getting some of these injured guys back. For as well as the line played against CIN they were a massive liability against the Colts.

The Monken offense is starting to go more compact, hopefully they go back to spreading it out and leaning on Lamar’s arm, especially with the injuries to our 4 or 5 top running backs.

Simba

Staff Member
Absolutely going to need to get some guys back this week. At a weird crossroads where some guys might need to go to IR just so we can field a team to play on Sunday.

7 out against Indy and Edwards, Gordon, Bateman, Wallace, Moses, Jones, Ojabo, and Stone all got some level of hurt today. A few made it back in which bodes well but we're running paper thin right now with not much room to breath unless some of these guys start making it back.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Absolutely going to need to get some guys back this week. At a weird crossroads where some guys might need to go to IR just so we can field a team to play on Sunday.

7 out against Indy and Edwards, Gordon, Bateman, Wallace, Moses, Jones, Ojabo, and Stone all got some level of hurt today. A few made it back in which bodes well but we're running paper thin right now with not much room to breath unless some of these guys start making it back.
These aren't season enders like as of a few years ago but this seems unprecedented even for us

Simba

Staff Member
These aren't season enders like as of a few years ago but this seems unprecedented even for us
It's definitely a lot and it's seemingly just poor luck. So many guys that have been rolled up on, planted wrong, caught in the pile, etc. Not like these guys are out here just pulling hammies with poor conditioning.

Just at a crossroads where the guys we've lost are seemingly too important to IR but unless some start going there or getting back on the field, we aren't going to have enough guys to play on Sunday if some of the ones from today linger.

And bad time heading into 2 divisional matchups, regardless of how good those teams are.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
It's definitely a lot and it's seemingly just poor luck. So many guys that have been rolled up on, planted wrong, caught in the pile, etc. Not like these guys are out here just pulling hammies with poor conditioning.

Just at a crossroads where the guys we've lost are seemingly too important to IR but unless some start going there or getting back on the field, we aren't going to have enough guys to play on Sunday if some of the ones from today linger.

And bad time heading into 2 divisional matchups, regardless of how good those teams are.
Might as well be 3 divisional matchups with the way how the Titans have played us in the Lamar era.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The truth is we just need 1 of those division games. Latest Marlon should be back is after the Titans. Gus and one of the OL are hopefully back by the Steelers and possibility of Tyus?

The problem is we keep losing players every week.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
In 2019, we lost in week 3 and week 4 to drop to 2-2. Who was our week 4 opponent in 2019? The Browns. Then EDC made a trade and we never lost again in the regular season. Lamar MVP run starts week 5.
Can we just win week 4 this time? Haha I hear what you’re saying and I’ve been repeating that copium to myself all day as well, but man what a frustrating loss. I’d feel much more comfortable about being able to afford a loss the next two weeks if we just took care of business

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can we just win week 4 this time? Haha I hear what you’re saying and I’ve been repeating that copium to myself all day as well, but man what a frustrating loss. I’d feel much more comfortable about being able to afford a loss the next two weeks if we just took care of business
The Ravens had a huge opportunity yesterday to take a great hold on the division at 3-0 had they "taken care of business." But, they have shown us time and time again that they can't handle that type of prosperity with loses of this magnitude.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Ravens had a huge opportunity yesterday to take a great hold on the division at 3-0 had they "taken care of business." But, they have shown us time and time again that they can't handle that type of prosperity with loses of this magnitude.
The new offense just needs a breakout game against the Browns

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Myles Garrett about to turn our OL into minced meat. I hope Lamar just survives this game.
This is when i miss Boyle to help out with a guy like Garrett. Love Andrews, but pass pro has never been his strength