• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Oakland Raiders @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
Man why we NEVER had a good offensive coordinator? Yes, Kubiak was awesome. But besides him... Jesus Christ. Our offense always could had looked better than we actually were. But we never had a good play caller.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
he threw 2 INTs but off 2 deflections - the 1st he forced the ball somewhere it shouldnt have gone - and the other was an incredible play by the db on a shot to the endzone in 2 minute drill

both require enormous amounts of luck to become turnovers

other than those 2 throws, lamar's been excellent

playcalling has been disgusting

That first INT had 4 Raiders and 1 Raven. That ends in an INT 8/10 times.

Second play being a pick was more 50-50 but throwing into tight coverage with help coming in is a high-risk throw.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar better hope he doesnt throw another pick and throws a TD or 2 or the media is gonna have their way with him....

Is it fair? No. But it is the media

Only up three at home on this stinking team. Can we ever just put a team away?
Well, last year and much of the start of this year, our defense had the ability to dominate bad offenses. That has gone away. I don't know how we are ranking this highly as a D when we just have such difficulty getting pressure and getting off the field.

Of all the stats we are excelling in, I can guarantee one of them isn't 3rd down conversions.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It feels, and to a disgusting degree, that we are hellbent on proving lamar can throw all of a sudden and aren’t using a proper playbook for him.

Last week we said god damn let the kid throw a few more times, this week Marty said goddamn let the kid never run again.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Man why we NEVER had a good offensive coordinator? Yes, Kubiak was awesome. But besides him... Jesus Christ. Our offense always could had looked better than we actually were. But we never had a good play caller.
That’s Harbaugh’s fault. He can’t pick coordinators to save his life.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well, last year and much of the start of this year, our defense had the ability to dominate bad offenses. That has gone away. I don't know how we are ranking this highly as a D when we just have such difficulty getting pressure and getting off the field.

Of all the stats we are excelling in, I can guarantee one of them isn't 3rd down conversions.

Ravens are the 4th best 3rd down defense in the NFL.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

since week 7 we're 19th in the league in defensive DVOA

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I Loved how we played last week, but if we are not going to keep rolling in the run game and going to use Lamar as a pocket passer to move the ball then I hope Joe comes back from injury.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Harbaugh is steering us to the classic ravens record on cue

we'll win this game and lose the next 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.