• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This is why penalties are so frustrating. Light contact will draw a flag from one official, while another official will allow some good contact but not throw a flag. Some let the players play, others let receivers get mauled but don't throw the flag for DPI.

Edit: I also see fans are pissed because the ref didn't throw the flag immediately and waited until the ball was picked then threw the flag to bail out Mahomes and company.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is why penalties are so frustrating. Light contact will draw a flag from one official, while another official will allow some good contact but not throw a flag. Some let the players play, others let receivers get mauled but don't throw the flag for DPI.

Edit: I also see fans are pissed because the ref didn't throw the flag immediately and waited until the ball was picked then threw the flag to bail out Mahomes and company.

Chiefs gonna get so much calls in the favor now (not like it hasn’t been that way already).

Taylor swift fans are bringing in new money.. so they gotta make sure chiefs win whenever Taylor is in the building or fans might turn on her.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is the kid out of TCU in the dog house or something? He only had one catch for the Chargers.

I would have thought with the injury to Mike Williams he would have had more production

JO_75

Hall of Famer
"That guard's gotta get his hand more on the butt. He's gotta get it up in there a little more. He's not pushing hard enough... He's gotta have his hand on the butt and then go.... You've gotta push the right butt cheek specifically."

- Peyton Manning

I don't speak Quarterback but someone should teach Peyton about phrasing.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Boggles my mind how Giants rather give the multi-year deal to Daniel Jones and pay him 4yr / 160mil over paying Saquon Barkley.

Everyone watching Giants football knows that team only goes if Saquon goes. Should’ve given Saquon the long term deal and DJ the franchise tag and prove it. Bad teams make bad moves

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Boggles my mind how Giants rather give the multi-year deal to Daniel Jones and pay him 4yr / 160mil over paying Saquon Barkley.

Everyone watching Giants football knows that team only goes if Saquon goes. Should’ve given Saquon the long term deal and DJ the franchise tag and prove it. Bad teams make bad moves

No way Rodgers was going to be traded to a NFC team but they should have been in on Derek Carr at the least. Extend Saquon then try to get Carr. Even Baker would have been a better choice.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
No way Rodgers was going to be traded to a NFC team but they should have been in on Derek Carr at the least. Extend Saquon then try to get Carr. Even Baker would have been a better choice.

If anyone was to get a 1 year prove it deal.. it should’ve been Daniel over Saquon. Crazy how they went the other way.

On a side note… if Giants throw in the towel before week 8… we could sure use Saquon! Send them over a 3rd!