• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Tank

Hall of Famer
Well, I'll be damn. :phew:

I didn't think that the Ravens would be able to go into Cleveland and pull off this "W". I never thought it would happen with the "Clowns" supposedly having the #1 defense and based on how the Ravens played last week. I don't mind eating a lil crow. Great job to our guys today! Wow!

Nice to see you posting from the pit of misery!

Would you call this a….breakout game for the offense?

Definitely a breakout game for the O. They were bound to breakout at some point, were overdue for a breakout game.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Afc is a mystery. Dolphins drop 70 then get blown out by a division rival who is usually very hot and cold, then it looks like you got the chiefs and ravens as serious players, and the whole afc south looks like spoiler teams who aren’t complete enough to contend.

Ravens dolphins and chiefs look like the big three to me despite the bills dolphins score today

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So annoying we lost last week
How do you think I feel? My wife is pissed off now that the Ravens are winning this game but in her words: "Oh! So now the Ravens want to play football and win this game but they couldn't do this last week while we were sitting up there in the stains cheering them on in all of that rain?" :brickwall: Needless to say that she is both pissed and happy over this win today. :D:cool:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Afc is a mystery. Dolphins drop 70 then get blown out by a division rival who is usually very hot and cold, then it looks like you got the chiefs and ravens as serious players, and the whole afc south looks like spoiler teams who aren’t complete enough to contend.

Ravens dolphins and chiefs look like the big three to me despite the bills dolphins score today

bills have looked pretty for real to me...

only loss came because josh allen had a shocker in week 1 - obviously the probable loss of tre white for the season may change things too

Reactions: cdp

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nice to see you posting from the pit of misery!

Would you call this a….breakout game for the offense?

Definitely a breakout game for the O. They were bound to breakout at some point, were overdue for a breakout game.
Now see, you cats know I hate that word being used with passion. :brickwall: Don't jinx our boys with all of this "breakout" foolishness! The moment that all of you start tossing that word around; players disappear (in their performance) the next game or two. Just say the Ravens offense played well and the defense played well and we won. End of story. ;) :cool:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So annoying we lost last week
How do you think I feel? My wife is pissed off now that the Ravens are winning this game but in her words: "Oh! So now the Ravens want to play football and win this game but this couldn't do this last week while we were sitting up there in that rain?" :brickwall: Needless to say that she is both pissed and happy over this win today. :D:cool:

Tank

Hall of Famer

It really is a week to week league.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

The team I think would give our defense the most trouble is the fins. Feel we match up very well against the Chiefs. Bills would be 2nd worst.