• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm EST @ Acrisure Stadium

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn on the call. Same crew two weeks in a row.

Ravens coming off a great performance against the Browns, Steelers coming off a massive letdown last week and a disappointing start to the season.

Division game, on the road, against a team that really needs a good showing. It might be a dog fight.

Massive chance to create some distance between us and the rest of the division, to go 3-0 on the road in the division would be a huge advantage.

Let's win this!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I bet (not literally) against the Ravens last week. I assumed that they could not go into Cleveland and take care of business. I was wrong! So, I'm rolling with our boys on this one. Even though Roquan said this about the clowns last week, it is also applicable to the steelers this week. Let's get it! GO RAVENS!
yd9UWEi.png

Tank

Hall of Famer
This lines up to be a statement game and quiet the narrative about Lamar not beating the Steelers. Team as a whole is in good form and if you can’t get it up to play these guys you probably shouldn’t be a Raven.

Let’s go!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
My body is ready

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
we Can’t lose today because my in-laws are coming in next weekend and I don’t want to hear the shit they will be talking