• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Miserable weekend of football for me. Miami Hurricanes could have kneeled and won the game and instead run it fumble, give up 76yds and a td in 26 seconds.

Ravens had this wrapped multiple times. Agholor drops an easy TD. Get gift wrapped a fumble with us starting at the goal line.

Tank

Hall of Famer
At the end yeah. He was money the first half then he melted down at the end. No excuse to throw that pick in the endzone.
Yeah, you can’t control what happened in the past. Gotta have the situational awareness to not make the critical mistake at crunch time. No matter what happens the rest of the game wins and losses happen at the end.

RavenRockaRolla

Practice Squad
That was not a good game. The best players on the field today were Jaylen Warren and Pickens. They were golden. Everyone else sucked. Humphrey sucked, Stanley sucked, Lamar sucked. It was a big suck fest. Lamar certainly cost the game. Don't know how you can call it any other way. That sidearm spin ball he throws is never gonna change.

Bravens2006

Veteran
This team is soft and undisciplined and extremely lackluster. Inconsistent on all levels. Coaching is bizarre and illogical. I don't see how they fix it with this group..they all need feet in their asses from the top down!

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
That was not a good game. The best players on the field today were Jaylen Warren and Pickens. They were golden. Everyone else sucked. Humphrey sucked, Stanley sucked, Lamar sucked. It was a big suck fest. Lamar certainly cost the game. Don't know how you can call it any other way. That sidearm spin ball he throws is never gonna change.
Lamar has three touchdowns (at least two) if Agholor catches the ball, Bateman catches the ball, and Zay doesn't fall down.

The interception sucked, but the Ravens still led. Lamar didn't suck overall today.

How many fumbles does Lamar have already this year? Seems like 1 or 2 every game so far. The interception came at the most crucial time also. I don't blame this loss on him but man he needs to get a lot better quick if we want to make the playoffs.

RavenRockaRolla

Practice Squad
Lamar has three touchdowns (at least two) if Agholor catches the ball, Bateman catches the ball, and Zay doesn't fall down.

The interception sucked, but the Ravens still led. Lamar didn't suck overall today.
The reason Flowers fell down is because Lamars spin ball got caught in the breeze like a kite and he had to double back for it. Nellie did appear to drop one, but it was probably moving laterally.

RavenRockaRolla

Practice Squad
Lamar came into the game completing at 77 percent. He is throwing 3 yard sidearms. Or catching andrews open. Ask him to throw when it counts and he cant. Its not going to work.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This game was not on lamar. Sure he had an interception late, but we had 5 or 6 drops where 3 or 4 of them could have been touchdwons

Bateman
Andrews
Agholar
Flowers falling down

We should have smoked them

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
You are a 3-1 team with an opportunity to go up to 3-0 in division play with a "W" but you go into Pittsburgh and can only score 10 freakin points. 10 points in one half. Nothing else! Smh! The drops, the fumbles, and the interception. The same ole' issue for weeks now. Pitiful! :brickwall: I'm calling a spade a damn spade. This offense sucks ass and can't put teams away by constantly scoring! I'm sick of'em! I'm through pubbing up, hyping up, and building up this helter-skelter team before their games going forward.

Last edited: