• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, the Koch and the Matt Ryan

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar showed today he is a rookie . I still think he is our only slight chance of beating the Chiefs . We have to run , run and run and keep the Chiefs offense off the field.
Our defense won us this game with a dominant performance.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I'm very proud of Lamar's second half performance. He took care of the ball. First half was a little shaky, but I honestly attribute some of that to M****. A better second half game plan including more run was better for Lamar. His receivers need to catch the passes that are on the money and Lamar needs to turn some of the over throws into perfect passes and he'll be elite. Hope Gus is alright.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The receiving group STUNK today . Numerous drops on easy catches is not helping Lamar. Penalty on Crabtree was dumb .

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar is showing a ton of promise, but he absolutely needs to not stop turning over the ball

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
No OC calls the perfect play every down. Not even every 3rd and 4th down.. imo marty isnt doing all that bad

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm very proud of Lamar's second half performance. He took care of the ball. First half was a little shaky, but I honestly attribute some of that to M****. A better second half game plan including more run was better for Lamar. His receivers need to catch the passes that are on the money and Lamar needs to turn some of the over throws into perfect passes and he'll be elite. Hope Gus is alright.
My man! I'm proud that I'm not the only one to censor his name since he likes to censor our offense. I was convinced that Lamar was going to unravel for the rest of the game, but for him to shake it off by driving the field down to tie the game and play clean football in the second half told me a lot about his mental makeup. M***y NEEDS TO GO after this season otherwise we can expect more of the same incompetence.