• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Game Ball Thread @ Falcons

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I think this is a fun, positive thread for the masses after games where there can be too much negativity. Let's have a thread where we discuss who played well and really made the game enjoyable.

For me, against Atlanta, it was Jimmy Smith.

Julio Jones came in with six straight 100 yard games and led the league in receiving, but Jimmy allowed two catches on two targets for 18 yards. Absolute monster today.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Great thread, this game is difficult because the entire defense played well, but I’m going to have to give it to Suggs for his sack and celebration.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
i want to go back and watch the film to really see how he did but im coming out of left field with this one:

Chuck Clark... filling in for TJ in his first nfl start against that atlanta triplet of wrs in a big game and he had some notable coverage snaps
I really like me some Chuck Clark

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
i want to go back and watch the film to really see how he did but im coming out of left field with this one:

Chuck Clark... filling in for TJ in his first nfl start against that atlanta triplet of wrs in a big game and he had some notable coverage snaps

The one thing he needs some real practice on tho is defensive celebrations with his teammates. He was waaaay late on falling backward in synch with everybody else. The secondary was unbelievable!!!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm actually offended that not one post mentioned Marlon Humphrey. Humpf had an outstanding game and that was such a bullshit penalty called on him.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
@OriolesMagicPlease's boy Mark Andrews is the MVP in my eyes. The dude, along with Hayden Hurst(if we ever play him) is going to be the #1 receiving option when Lamar continues to develop more. There are two no larger helps to Lamar's development moving forward receiving wise. Andrews has been a revalation.

Pit of Misery recipient goes to @Militant X 1. He went away from his home from 3 weeks and we go on a three game losing streak. I think our last three games plus science indicates that this was all his fault. Send him to the pit of misery!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
@OriolesMagicPlease's boy Mark Andrews is the MVP in my eyes. The dude, along with Hayden Hurst(if we ever play him) is going to be the #1 receiving option when Lamar continues to develop more. There are two no larger helps to Lamar's development moving forward receiving wise. Andrews has been a revalation.

Pit of Misery recipient goes to @Militant X 1. He went away from his home from 3 weeks and we go on a three game losing streak. I think our last three games plus science indicates that this was all his fault. Send him to the pit of misery!
Last time we sentenced him, he didn't comply. We may need to use force.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

True! I did leave the state for 3 Sundays in a row and the Ravens lost those 3 games in a row. BUT......I've also been back home now for 3 Sundays in a row and the Ravens have a 3 game winning streak going. So, we have broken even. So, once again, no pit of misery for Mili. Lol!!

Last time we sentenced him, he didn't comply. We may need to use force.

LOL!!!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

I think that as long as Mili agrees to stay back home through the end of our season, we can commute his sentence, but an ankle bracelet may have to be worn. I think he may want to stipulate the following condition that Lamar has to keep starting for us...lol.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think that as long as Mili agrees to stay back home through the end of our season, we can commute his sentence, but an ankle bracelet may have to be worn. I think he may want to stipulate the following condition that Lamar has to keep starting for us...lol.

Now that is negotiable! Lol!

O

OriolesMagicPlease

My game ball goes to Marlon Humphrey for sure (sorry Mark, you know I love you!).

O

OriolesMagicPlease

I think this is a fun, positive thread for the masses after games where there can be too much negativity. Let's have a thread where we discuss who played well and really made the game enjoyable.

For me, against Atlanta, it was Jimmy Smith.

Julio Jones came in with six straight 100 yard games and led the league in receiving, but Jimmy allowed two catches on two targets for 18 yards. Absolute monster today.

Great idea, thank you! This place is getting toxic.