• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Detroit Lions @ Baltimore Ravens

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET @ M&T Bank Stadium

Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen, Erin Andrews, Tom Rinaldi on the call for Fox

We get the Fox first team which is nice.

Ravens coming back from London with no bye.
Lions rolling and one of the hottest teams in the league.

Ravens dont have a recent history of beating playoff teams at home. Time to change it.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I just wanna know how the Lions are supposedly SB caliber and ranked ahead of us while if they beat us it proves they're for real. Make it make sense. This is why I usually stay away from these shows. I am hyped for this game though. If the defense brings same type of pressure against them we have something on that side.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just wanna know how the Lions are supposedly SB caliber and ranked ahead of us while if they beat us it proves they're for real. Make it make sense. This is why I usually stay away from these shows. I am hyped for this game though. If the defense brings same type of pressure against them we have something on that side.
The Lions are a pretty well rounded team but I think our defense can take them. Harbs needs to stay on not passing any field goals up neither.

Only reason I think they're ranked ahead cuz they are 5-1 and we're 4-2.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The Lions are a pretty well rounded team but I think our defense can take them. Harbs needs to stay on not passing any field goals up neither.

Only reason I think they're ranked ahead cuz they are 5-1 and we're 4-2.
I agree, the Ravens have a tradition of winning close games bec of field goals. It seems bad luck when we don’t take the three.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens finally face a good team, Detroit wins 44-13, we see just how lousy our defense really is. 500+yards offense, gonna be ugly.

Ravens can only beat backup QB-led teams.

Lions win 34-20.

OG ravens laughs behind Harbaugh’s back.

“He ain’t it.”

marklar

Pro Bowler
Ribs just came out of the oven. I will be too sticky to comment on the first quarter ^_^
Let's go! Hamilton with 1 pick and 2 sacks today