• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Detroit Lions @ Baltimore Ravens

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Is bateman injured? I feel like he hasnt been getting many snaps?
He had 50 snaps at indy, 27 snaps in Pittsburgh and 34 snaps in London. Not sure how many he had today, but I still feel he isn't quite 100% and his route running isn't quite up to speed. This is just an assumption as his route running is a strength. Once he gets this back I think he will be back.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
He had 50 snaps at indy, 27 snaps in Pittsburgh and 34 snaps in London. Not sure how many he had today, but I still feel he isn't quite 100% and his route running isn't quite up to speed. This is just an assumption as his route running is a strength. Once he gets this back I think he will be back.
Lisfranc are such a b*tch. I'll never forget 2015 Jimmy, he couldn't play and that was a year removed from surgery.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That's great stuff. Knowing how the Lions attack the middle of the field, having bodies come to the area at the last second to make Goff pause is smart.
Also I know it's how they're coached to do it but seeing 330 pounders fake a rush move before turning their heels still looks crazy.

it's wild that these guys are athletic enough to fake the rush and still get depth - watching travis jones on the half-turn on that first one is wild - dude's literally playing that how LBs are supposed to identifying/looking for the crosser and letting the QB take you under the curl/dig