• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offence, the Lamar and the Just About Everything…

There it is! Pretty much what we all expected this offense to be. They finally put it all together. The D did what it has been doing. What a special team this can be if we can sustain some consistency, and avoid injuries.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
All I have to say is in fairness to the Lions, we def got away with some bad calls / no calls. With that being said pretty irrelevant considering the literal beat down. This is what this team can be if it executes.

Still have mesh point issues with Hill. Still fumbling. Team needs to keep improving but I think they can and will.

STAY HEALTHY

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
All I have to say is in fairness to the Lions, we def got away with some bad calls / no calls. With that being said pretty irrelevant considering the literal beat down. This is what this team can be if it executes.

Still have mesh point issues with Hill. Still fumbling. Team needs to keep improving but I think they can and will.

SSTAY HEALTHY
True, but given the bullshit calls against us/non calls for the opposing team's favor, IDGAF. Not only that, I want more reffing to be on our side. They owe us throughout the years.

marklar

Pro Bowler
Thoughts:
* Offensive line was far above expectation, but Stanley is probably not getting back to his old self again. And Moses rocks!
* Mike M is a genius. Leading the league in sacks with some "leftovers" at OLB. Enough said
* Gus is still awesome
* Stephens is for real
* I say it every week, but how the fuck did we sign Stone for pennies? Will price himself out of here as it looks now
* ST coverage units. Horrible