• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offence, the Lamar and the Just About Everything…

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Looks like Keaton Mitchell got hurt so unless he can play next game then the Ravens may need call up one of their running backs from the practice squad

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
It's such a crazy concept how much destruction Lamar will inflict upon opposing defenses when he's protected. This is the performance I expected from this offense one they were able to put it together. This is what I meant when I have #MVPSZN2023 as my signature.

That being said, it's just one game and we hope it's a trend rather than a fluke.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
lamar-jackson.gif

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I fear that this'll be our last season with him. This is absurd for sure. It can NOT be stressed enough how significant Ro's presence has been for this team.
I truly doubt it. People always hype their coordinators generally but there's only 32 jobs overall and like 5 per year. Then he's a DC and it's just so out of vogue to hire DCs as HCs. Also he's only in his second ever year as a DC in the NFL. I don't think he's on anyone's radar personally.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love watching Lamar throw man.

Also those little fake runs and dump to the RB are dangerous

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I really wish we could see 3 Safety looks with Hamilton, Williams, and Stone like we saw with Hamilton, Williams and Clark last year. They were so potent last year and this group is better. Williams just needs to get and stay healthy man

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i had the feeling too

wasnt watching the game at 1pm when it started, checked my phone and saw we were up 14-0, figured i wouldnt jinx it and would stay away from the tv til the game was over lol

i guess it worked...
I was celebrating my dads 93rd birthday so just started watching the game a few minutes ago. It's now 14-0 and yes I know the final score, but I'm going to watch this game and smile all day long.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Man whatta great game, been a long time since we've had a comfortable win like this. Lamar really looked in control and was on point, gotta put it in a can and pull it out in those tight situations in the future.

Really made for a great day with family. We watched it outside in Annapolis, crisp fall day throwing the ball around, drinking good beer and eating better food. And great Ravens football! Does it get any better?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
will get to the point where it's not just about whether we can afford him
it's whether we can afford to let him go
his pass rush productivity isn't as high as you would think, with the 5.5 sacks. Coming into the game he had rushed the QB 189 times, which is about 33 times more than last season through 6 games.