• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Seattle

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I never make these, but I just found out that we get Nantz and Romo, and I am officially at full candy corn. Should be a great matchup. Curious to see if we have a new face on the roster suiting up for the game. Let’s get it boys.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well while I think he’s revived his career I do not think Geno Smith is very good, and we should win this game. I expect a better performance from the defense, I think we’re going to start winning all our home games. Can’t wait for the Cleveland and Cincinnati games, win those and we’re really looking good.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well while I think he’s revived his career I do not think Geno Smith is very good, and we should win this game. I expect a better performance from the defense, I think we’re going to start winning all our home games. Can’t wait for the Cleveland and Cincinnati games, win those and we’re really looking good.

Sleeping on Geno at this point in the game is not wise.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Geno throwing at least 1 gift. This is a must win to me considering the games we have coming up. The next month is going to be tough and this game can't be dropped. Realistically if this team is what they say they are we should go 3-1, 2-2 at worst.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I never make these, but I just found out that we get Nantz and Romo, and I am officially at full candy corn. Should be a great matchup. Curious to see if we have a new face on the roster suiting up for the game. Let’s get it boys.
omg, what happened. Did someone actually say....maybe the Ravens deserve a good crew once in a while. Give the league a cookie.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its gonna take a few good crews before I get over the traumatic shit-show that was yesterdays crew. They were pure garbage.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I think the defense should make sure to let the Hawks into the redzone, so we’re sure to get the stop

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Isn't that nice that the Giants traded Leonard Williams to the Seahawks just in time for our game. smh

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
We got 4 games left before our bye. First of our 3-game homestand. This is the ONLY game we can afford to lose.

Whoever Witherspoon is guarding, Lamar might as well not bother throwing in his direction. Hopefully we can get DK frustrated early, but they still got Lockett and JSN. Our run defense hasn't been GREAT, but they haven't been awful either.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Romo and Nantz means it's the National Game at 1PM on CBS right? For whatever reason, I had issues with the Lions game being blacked out on Sunday Ticket because it was a National Game.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
We got 4 games left before our bye. First of our 3-game homestand. This is the ONLY game we can afford to lose.

Whoever Witherspoon is guarding, Lamar might as well not bother throwing in his direction. Hopefully we can get DK frustrated early, but they still got Lockett and JSN. Our run defense hasn't been GREAT, but they haven't been awful either.
I think the defense should be looking for a rebound game, and home field should help that too

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Romo and Nantz means it's the National Game at 1PM on CBS right? For whatever reason, I had issues with the Lions game being blacked out on Sunday Ticket because it was a National Game.
The Lions game was on Fox in this area.