• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Seattle

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Going to college in Seattle this is a big game for shit talking and doesn’t occur often though so it’s personal. Will be watching with a bunch of morons going “sea!!! Hawksss!!!”

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Going to college in Seattle this is a big game for shit talking and doesn’t occur often though so it’s personal. Will be watching with a bunch of morons going “sea!!! Hawksss!!!”
there is no such thing as a Seahawk. They are just a bunch of Ospreys.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think the Seahawks will be more formidable than most think and this game could quickly turn into a battle of attrition.

Ravens 24, Seahawks 10

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bills better come to play on Sunday night
Hmm, most teams never help us when we need them to. :brickwall: Hopefully, the Ravens take care of their own business first and foremost and get the W vs the Seahawks at "The Bank". Then, everything else after (i.e., all of our division foes lose) will be gravy.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Hmm, most teams never help us when we need them to. :brickwall: Hopefully, the Ravens take care of their own business first and foremost and get the W vs the Seahawks at "The Bank". Then, everything else after (i.e., all of our division foes lose) will be gravy.
Even IF we lose on Sunday, we're still in first place regardless of what the division does. BUT regardless, we MUST win the next two (Browns and Bengals).

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Even IF we lose on Sunday, we're still in first place regardless of what the division does. BUT regardless, we MUST win the next two (Browns and Bengals).
I get that but that's not my focus. The Ravens NEED to win Sunday to maintain and/or stretch out their lead in the division regardless of what the division does. Take a complete stranglehold on the division lead. The more distance between the Ravens and the rest of the AFC North, the better IMO.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
We’re not getting the one seed there is literally no way with our last 4 games to close out. I think realistic best case is like 3 seed and afc north crown. I’d be estatic about that. I’m craving for a playoff win, espically a home one, so bad. Last one was 2012 right?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We’re not getting the one seed there is literally no way with our last 4 games to close out. I think realistic best case is like 3 seed and afc north crown. I’d be estatic about that. I’m craving for a playoff win, espically a home one, so bad. Last one was 2012 right?
that is correct.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm craving for more than 1 playoff win. Lamar and company need to go deeply into the playoffs to shake off that stigma that is out there of him "quitting" on the Ravens the last two seasons and choking in the playoffs in general.

Well there literally is a way, we win more than the other 6-2 teams. Probably not likely but certainly not impossible.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm craving for more than 1 playoff win. Lamar and company need to go deeply into the playoffs to shake off that stigma that is out there of him "quitting" on the Ravens the last two seasons and choking in the playoffs in general.
IMO anything less then a competitive AFC championship game this year is a big disappointment and you look into replacing upper management. its really been too long and we've used up all our excuses albeit a freak shit 4 year stretch

unacceptable to have a MVP win 1 playoff game over 5 years. we aren't the chargers lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I really care way too much about winning the AFC north. We never do that shit and I feel we deserve it like 50% of years.
the bengals should send the ravens...no Lamar, a donation to a fund of his choice for getting injured the past two years. That's the only reason they win the North

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
IMO anything less then a competitive AFC championship game this year is a big disappointment and you look into replacing upper management. its really been too long and we've used up all our excuses albeit a freak shit 4 year stretch

unacceptable to have a MVP win 1 playoff game over 5 years. we aren't the chargers lol
I couldn't agree more.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
If we dnt win atleast 2 playoff games, i wont even be mad at the people who say “ lamar cant win in offs” anymore