• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (A Primetime Disaster)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yeah... Giants are trash. Getting blown out by Dallas again. Wonder if Daboll makes it to next season as Head Coach.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lions with the game winning field goal against the Chargers.

Cardinals with the game winning field against the Falcons.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wilson has 16 TDs and 4 INTs, wish Lamar’s passing numbers looked that good, at least in terms of TD/int ratio

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
You knew the Bills would show up sooner or later.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
I doubt it will happen but I'd love to play either of these teams in the wild card round. Get an easy win and put to rest that stupid "Lamar can't win in the playoffs" narrative on our way to Vegas.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Missed Field Goal but 12 men on defense gives Denver another shot. Denver of course, makes it and beats Buffalo. Huge road win for Denver.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bills are now 2-5 in the AFC... yikes. This doesn't help their playoff chances. Lost H2H tiebreakers to Jacksonville, Cincinnati and now Denver when it comes to the wild card picture.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Allen sucks so much now. He has regressed bad this season.
He probably throws it too hard but his WRs really don’t make plays for him anymore. He still scores a lot, just a turnover machine. Give him Chase, Higgins and Boyd tho and he’d throw 50 TDs

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Thought the bills were more stable than other organisations and wouldn’t make the oc the fall guy - really don’t think Dorsey’s been the problem

Definitely helps that they’ve got Joe Brady i the building already who only 3 years ago was highly sought after as an OC candidate