• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Missed Tackles, the Injuries and the Special Teams

Tank

Hall of Famer
Losing ain’t easy….lol!

It's not. Sometimes, I carry a Ravens loss to heart for a few days as well. Losses like this foolishness vs the "clowns" really sting. But, we have to move on from it my brother. We running a game in 2 days vs the Bengals in primetime and our Ravens need us (their fans) to ride with'em to advance to 8-3. So snap out of it:

You gotta forget about the missed shot, if you don’t the next one will be a miss too.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It's not. Sometimes, I carry a Ravens loss to heart for a few days as well. Losses like this foolishness vs the "clowns" really sting. But, we have to move on from it my brother. We're running a game in 2 days vs the Bengals in primetime and our Ravens need us (their fans) to ride with'em to advance to 8-3. So snap out of it:

I 2nd that

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Last year Lamar was out for the season. This season it is Watson and Burrow. The AFC North is a dangerous division if you are an NFL quarterback. Glad we only have one game left in the division. We really beat each other up in the North.