• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Missed Tackles, the Injuries and the Special Teams

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Poop

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Also, where the fuck was Keaton Mitchell?

They gave him like 1 carry after he dropped the TD (another one to add to the pile on the season)

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Seen this coming after the pick 6.

The deep shots need to connect and be attempted more. Dropped TD by Mitchell. Miss for an easy TD to Zay and then no excuse for that int to Bateman. Run game vanished. Couldn't tackle from the start. That kept drives alive and them out of 3rd and long.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
One of the more inexcusable plays allowed that nobody will be talking about was that 3rd and 10 dump off to Njoku that Queen missed the tackle on and allowed him to extend the drive

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
This team is soft. It's been soft all year. Very close to 1 out of every 3 games has been ridiculously soft with no winning mentality. Unserious, undisciplined football. Defense was atrocious and offense can never seem to win a game for us. STs is reprehensible.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s tough to say but the Browns were way more physical than we were and it won them the game .
They completely destroyed our offensive line and with all the Browns offensive tackles out we still couldn’t get the sacks when we needed them.
I knew when we didn’t recover Watson fumble in the 4th we would lose . Knew it . 100 % certain.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
This team has a real issue putting teams away.
Should have put the steelers and browns away and have let them stay in both games and capitulated at the end.

A team that, until it shows otherwise, is unable to overcome self-inflicted wounds and is seemingly susceptible to momentum swings like crazy

I'd be somewhat fine with not being able to put teams away if they showed any ability to finish when things aren't going right. Not the offense or defense show up when the pressure is really on.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
The meltdowns are kind of funny when you consider that other teams also lose to lesser teams lmao

That being said, I’m going to keep harping on that O-line. One of those INTs are on them.

Not sure why we stopped using Keaton and put Hill in there

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Also wins like vs Houston, Cincy, and Arizona were all iffy too. This team can compete but only if it gets out of its own way.

But it's had this problem since all of last year

Why did we stop using Keaton? What happened to the quick passes knowing that Lamar was being killed? Our playcalling sucked from 2nd quarter on. First game this season I feel that we were beat the other two we beat ourselves.

We NEEDED this win and we choked. Lose to the Bengals and and probably miss out in the playoffs.

The meltdowns are kind of funny when you consider that other teams also lose to lesser teams lmao

That being said, I’m going to keep harping on that O-line. One of those INTs are on them.

Not sure why we stopped using Keaton and put Hill in there
Probably cause these dumb coaches thought we had the game won smh. We were outcoached.

GodIsGreat

Veteran
Stefawnksi was just outcoaching mcdonald , left that middle of the field open a lot too