• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bengals

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I have a strange confidence that after Harbs and McDonald tears this team a new one over the next few days they’ll come out with fire

GodIsGreat

Veteran
coaches weren't using the full playbook today and waiting on bengals

houston ran it up their throats, and got pressure and interior pressure , team will be good

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
As far as I'm concerned, this is basically our Super Bowl. Must-win game is a SEVERE understatement. I'm sure Higgins will be able to play.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I am somewhat certain we go into the bye with two Division losses. We're both going in hot because of bad losses. I hope we put the Bungles away, but I still lack confidence in our guys after two steps forward and one step back today, in what, I think was a crucial Division game loss to the Brownies. We would have had the tie-breaker on them for the Division, but they have the Bengals, 49er's, and Colts over us already. That's not good for us. When we fail, we seem to fail epically.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
They better fucking win is all I can say. Cinci defense is not that good. And finish a fucking sack for fucks sake

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Please, for the love of God, beat bitch ass Burrow and the Bengals

Simba

Staff Member
OL and CB will be interesting on a short week with Stanley, Zeitler, and Humphrey all going down.

Could be looking at a Mekari - Simpson - Linderbaum - Cleveland - Moses lineup with Faalele, Mustipher, and Sala as the backups.

At least there's some depth at outside CB, although nothing on Marlon's level obviously.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am just going to put this here, because we are playing the Bengals this Thursday and Joe Burrow is an NFL golden boy. In my opinion, it seems the scales have been tipped at crucial moments by the refs in close games with questionable flags. If it is an extremely close game, especially towards the end of the game, it seems to me this season there are a lot of questionable calls that changed the outcome. Yes, I am saying it, I doubt the integrity of NFL games. I think the Ravens fight the refs towards the end of games when we are only ahead by a slim margin. If we don’t have big leads, like with the Lions and Seahawks, I honestly don’t trust the refs to call a fair game for us. That touchdown we had today, was called back on a questionable penalty. Not saying, the NFL likes the Browns, but maybe they want the Steelers to jump ahead of us. All our losses, Colts, Steelers, and Browns had some real head scratching penalties that either kept points off the board or helped our opponent extend drives.

Simba

Staff Member
I am just going to put this here, because we are playing the Bengals this Thursday and Joe Burrow is an NFL golden boy. In my opinion, it seems the scales have been tipped at crucial moments by the refs in close games with questionable flags. If it is an extremely close game, especially towards the end of the game, it seems to me this season there are a lot of questionable calls that changed the outcome. Yes, I am saying it, I doubt the integrity of NFL games. I think the Ravens fight the refs towards the end of games when we are only ahead by a slim margin. If we don’t have big leads, like with the Lions and Seahawks, I honestly don’t trust the refs to call a fair game for us. That touchdown we had today, was called back on a questionable penalty. Not saying, the NFL likes the Browns, but maybe they want the Steelers to jump ahead of us. All our losses, Colts, Steelers, and Browns had some real head scratching penalties that either kept points off the board or helped our opponent extend drives.
Every single fanbase out there would say the refs are against them too. They're all shit... for every single team.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Every single fanbase out there would say the refs are against them too. They're all shit... for every single team.
I think they are definitely shit for some teams in meaningful games and not only does it hurt those teams, it benefits others. I am sure that some crews have refs that 100% play favorites. No doubt in my mind whatsoever. In the close games that we had, it seems the flags have been flying at the end of them, either to extend drives for the other team or to stall ours. If you think I am crazy, that is cool, but I damn sure believe that some of our games have been compromised by biased refs in the fourth quarter.

GodIsGreat

Veteran
cinci line got absolutely dominated against the texans , bounce back game for the d, tee might be out, and offense gotta play good with hubbard, hendrickson probably not playing

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Idk about injuries for us yet, they’re saying maybe Hendrickson is hurt, who knows about Higgins and Chase. But honestly who gives a shit, didn’t seem to matter to Cleveland, we beat Cincinnati earlier without key players, we just need to show up and take care of business, all 3 units should be disgusted with themselves.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I didn’t watch their game but my dad said bengals were getting all the calls