• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bengals

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I am just going to put this here, because we are playing the Bengals this Thursday and Joe Burrow is an NFL golden boy. In my opinion, it seems the scales have been tipped at crucial moments by the refs in close games with questionable flags. If it is an extremely close game, especially towards the end of the game, it seems to me this season there are a lot of questionable calls that changed the outcome. Yes, I am saying it, I doubt the integrity of NFL games. I think the Ravens fight the refs towards the end of games when we are only ahead by a slim margin. If we don’t have big leads, like with the Lions and Seahawks, I honestly don’t trust the refs to call a fair game for us. That touchdown we had today, was called back on a questionable penalty. Not saying, the NFL likes the Browns, but maybe they want the Steelers to jump ahead of us. All our losses, Colts, Steelers, and Browns had some real head scratching penalties that either kept points off the board or helped our opponent extend drives.
If you’re referring to the Justice hill td that came back, that was a blatant and obvious hold by linderbaum

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Really don’t want to imagine if we lose but it will feel way too much like the last few seasons, MVP Lamar then slumping Lamar, and then… can we please not do this again

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is why 2019 was so frustrating, when does a Harbaugh (or any Raven team really) go 14-2. We always have slip ups and have to fight until the final week for the division or wild card. The one year we dominated all season we choke to a terrible Tannehill team.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Things get scary fast if we lose, as of now we have the same number of losses as the browns and steelers, we really don’t want to lose control of our destiny especially when we completely squandered two games already. Yea the bengals will play desperate but we better be matching that because the playoffs, let alone the division, are not even close to a guarantee with this tough schedule we have.

Simba

Staff Member
I'd be very surprised if Marlo and Ronnie play Thursday, but good news nonetheless. Hopefully a mini bye in there helps them rest up.