• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bengals

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I love knowing that all of us are sitting at work just itching for the game to start. My leg is nonstop shaking, most exciting game of the year so far by a mile.
West coastin it, it’s so hard to be excited for a 10 am game because I’m tired and typically hungover, but this I have all day to look forward to. I HATE Joe burrow and Justin madibuke will put him on his ass soon in those all black uniforms ah.

I can’t contain myself rn.
Let’s kill some cats

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
No idea what to make of this game. Seems our only options are complete domination or heartbreaking loss….I will be hammered either way , getting my pre game run in now to balance out the calories

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Crazy stat for multiple reasons. In Lamar Jackson's last 21 starts, he has not entered a 4th quarter trailing.

The team has won a putrid 14 of the 21 games.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Would be really great if Lamar clowned these pricks tonight and made our life easy. Can we just have a dominant win on prime time against media golden boys?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can’t fucking believe Trey Hendrickson is playing. I’d bet my savings he gets a sack tonight
Of course, he is. No surprise there my brother cause it's against the Ravens. All these teams get geared up to face the Ravens. Now, our boys need to come out tonight with an extra intensity that the Bengals have never seen from them and put this game out of reach early.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Crazy stat for multiple reasons. In Lamar Jackson's last 21 starts, he has not entered a 4th quarter trailing.

The team has won a putrid 14 of the 21 games.
I guess with that crazy ass sample size, we can be considered an outlier, which leads to results that can be seen as an anomaly.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
No idea what to make of this game. Seems our only options are complete domination or heartbreaking loss….I will be hammered either way , getting my pre game run in now to balance out the calories
That's pretty much what I expect tonight, either we go out there and dominate like we did against Seattle and Detroit, or it will end up in heartbreak when we once again give up another 4th quarter lead. I'm pretty much prepared for both at this point.