• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion (Happy Thanksgiving Flock!)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well... this game is also a blowout. I take back what I said, sounds like the NFC is between the Eagles & 49ers and the Lions defense simply wouldn't be able to stop either of their offenses.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So I just saw the Dolphins/Jets is scheduled for 3pm kickoff. I thought it was a 8:30 kickoff like a normal primetime game. So guess they banking on everyone having no plans tomorrow.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
So I just saw the Dolphins/Jets is scheduled for 3pm kickoff. I thought it was a 8:30 kickoff like a normal primetime game. So guess they banking on everyone having no plans tomorrow.
It is for all the husbands that their wife‘s drug them out early for Black Friday shopping and about late afternoon said, screw this, I’m going to the bar…..lol! I think I may watch the Caps game at 3pm If I can get it.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It is for all the husbands that their wife‘s drug them out early for Black Friday shopping and about late afternoon said, screw this, I’m going to the bar…..lol! I think I may watch the Caps game at 3pm If I can get it.
The NFL thought for sure everyone would want to watch a former GB Packer on Black Friday. Oh wait......Boyle is a former GB Packer QB

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Dolphins could drop one of the next two games or both, that would be great. Their conference record is better than ours so even if the Chiefs lose to Green Bay, we still need Miami to drop one game as well to truly be the one seed after the BYE.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If the Dolphins could drop one of the next two games or both, that would be great. Their conference record is better than ours so even if the Chiefs lose to Green Bay, we still need Miami to drop one game as well to truly be the one seed after the BYE.
This is assuming we beat the Chargers. Nothing is a given. As long as we make the playoffs healthy, then I'm good.