• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Discussion (Bye Week)

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel a record number of players get hurt playing the Bengals. Not sure if it's some bias, but seems to be a very weird coincidence.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That too, but I remembered when we strip sacked T-Law but they recovered the fumble and eventually led them on a GW TD drive.
You talking last year? Yeah, that's true but if we fell down instead of scoring... then none of what happened afterwards happens.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bengals win... making this an AMAZING Bye week. This helps us in being the 1 or 2 seed at the end of the season.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh man another QB down
Oh, no! Now, what's the new narrative for the oft-injured Lamar Jackson? After all, he's missed 10-12 games in 6 years! Who cares if the other QBs have missed more? Lamar is who we look at and criticize. As for the others, it was just bad luck that they got injured. Regardless, I don't like that the QBs are getting injured left, right, and center.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh shit.... Trevor down. The way he threw his helmet, he knows his season is likely done. Ok yall, Get Lamar in Bubble Wrap ASAP!
How bad was it? An ankle sprain means he is out for a game or so. I didn't watch it. Was it worse based on what you guys saw? It sucks to be a Jaguars fan then.