• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Discussion (Bye Week)

marklar

Pro Bowler
I just tried to watch the TNF in the 40-minute version. Absolutely unwatchable game, never seen this many flags before. Both defenses were awful, but got flagged for "farting in the general direction of an offensive player". Obvious OPI though? No flag

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just tried to watch the TNF in the 40-minute version. Absolutely unwatchable game, never seen this many flags before. Both defenses were awful, but got flagged for "farting in the general direction of an offensive player". Obvious OPI though? No flag
absolutely ridiculous game. Almost like Steeler fans showed up and through their towels out

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That moment when Joe Flacco tanks the Browns season to help us and they take his jersey off to reveal a Ravens Jersey.

mike-tyson-joins-dx.gif

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Browns officially elevate Joe Flacco for tomorrow's game. They also elevated CB AJ Green for tomorrow too. Browns going all in trying to win by using the rest of the AFC North to do it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just can't bring myself to watch this vomit disgusting Flacco in orange. Maybe I'll change my mind later or catch him on rz.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I just can't bring myself to watch this vomit disgusting Flacco in orange. Maybe I'll change my mind later or catch him on rz.
I always stick to Red Zone when we aren't playing. Now I'll watch the 49ers/Eagles game for sure because it's a good game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We aren't going to be the 1 seed at the end of the week if Miami, Jacksonville and KC all win. We need all of them to lose lol.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
We aren't going to be the 1 seed at the end of the week if Miami, Jacksonville and KC all win. We need all of them to lose lol.
They have easy games, Miami and Jacksonville near locks, I can maybe see GB with the upset