• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Rams

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yep.60 degrees outside and i think im getting sick
when we were on our last cruise we met someone from Puerto Rico that we stay in touch with. She recently had a post on fb that said it's 71 and freezing. It's all relative. I'd love it to be 70 all year long. Then again, maybe not as I enjoy the change of seasons.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
when we were on our last cruise we met someone from Puerto Rico that we stay in touch with. She recently had a post on fb that said it's 71 and freezing. It's all relative. I'd love it to be 70 all year long. Then again, maybe not as I enjoy the change of seasons.
Yea man, it can either be 70 and sunny af or 70 with no sun and its freezing. Lately its beeb like 40 days of night down here. No sun, just 60-70 and freezing

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Man... you're buggin. This weather been perfect lately especially considering it was damn near 105+ real feel all summer

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The game against Browns and Jags is unique. We need at least one more game cushion on the Browns, but we also need the Jags to lose. This is one where I am torn on who to pull for.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
The game against Browns and Jags is unique. We need at least one more game cushion on the Browns, but we also need the Jags to lose. This is one where I am torn on who to pull for.
Jags. Bury the Brownholes. We can take care of the Jags later.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Jags. Bury the Brownholes. We can take care of the Jags later.
I could go either way. This may be the only week that Lawrence misses. He's been back at practice on a limited capacity already. So maybe we should want the Jags to lose this week, then we can take care of business next week. I'd expect the Browns to lose down the stretch atleast one game.