• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (other teams)

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
There's now six different 7-6 teams in the AFC fighting for the last couple wildcard spots, with the Browns at the 5th spot with 8 wins.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man, I hope we get the bye somehow. Cause I do not want to play the Bills first round.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Apparently Mahomes was yelling at the refs... which again. The irony of that given the amount of calls they got... CRY ME A RIVER MAHOMES.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I hope this Eagles v Cowboys ends in a tie. I hate hearing how this is the biggest game of the season. No it is Not!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Apparently Mahomes was yelling at the refs... which again. The irony of that given the amount of calls they got... CRY ME A RIVER MAHOMES.
You are right. He has gotten benefit of so many gift calls.….and the flag was legit, that was on Toney.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ok so more about Mahomes whining... Von Miller was offsides and refs didn't call it. That's why he blew his gasket and started a hissy fit on the sidelines.

I mean the refs have missed that in every game, every week for years. Sometimes, they call it and other times they don't. That's why you can't put yourself in a situation where the refs can effect the outcome of the game.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Andy Reid with the comment that it was embarrassing for the league the way they lost the game tonight. I hope the refs remember this shit and never gift the Chiefs any calls ever again!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Andy Reid with the comment that it was embarrassing for the league the way they lost the game tonight. I hope the refs remember this shit and never gift the Chiefs any calls!
This is just laughable given the amount of times they got calls, it's ridiculous. Like all sports media talked about after the Packers won was the missed DPI call. Now again... because it impacted the Chiefs, now people want to point out how poor officiating has been? What a joke.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Patrick Mahomes on the Kadarius Toney offsides: "Another game, we're talking about the refs. It's not what we want for the NFL or for football." Mahomes said he asked three refs for an explanation. No one gave him one.

The officiating has been terrible this year, we all know that. The ONE TIME where it's a legit call and Toney was CLEARLY offsides, is not the time to be going on about the refs.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Patrick Mahomes on the Kadarius Toney offsides: "Another game, we're talking about the refs. It's not what we want for the NFL or for football." Mahomes said he asked three refs for an explanation. No one gave him one.

The officiating has been terrible this year, we all know that. The ONE TIME where it's a legit call and Toney was CLEARLY offsides, is not the time to be going on about the refs.
Amen to that brother…..spot on!