• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (other teams)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
But when the Chiefs were the beneficiaries of bad calls/non calls in the Chiefs favor, he didn't have the same energy.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Is it odd that I'm not afraid of any NFC team regardless of who we would have to play in the Super Bowl?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This might be the first time in forever that Dallas has had a complete team. Help us all if they somehow get to the Super Bowl.... we will never hear the end of it.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
You know what's crazy? The Chiefs are only one game ahead of the Broncos, and they split their head to head matchups. If the Chiefs continue to struggle like this the Broncos have a real chance of winning the division.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
You know what's crazy? The Chiefs are only one game ahead of the Broncos, and they split their head to head matchups. If the Chiefs continue to struggle like this the Broncos have a real chance of winning the division.
After their whining and complaining over a legit call, I want that to happen so bad now. They deserve every bit of karma and fines they get for complaining about the officiating. We all see how terrible the officiating is and yes something needs to be done, but when you try to point out a legit call as to why the officiating is bad, it hurts the cause.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
AJ Brown fumbles and the Cowboys get the ball. Rough start for the Eagles in the second half.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Hilarious bit where Peyton calls Scott Hanson for advice on calling multiple games at once ahead of the MNF double header.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Here we are again having to root for a team we hate and it's the Titans. Do I think they can beat Miami? No. Could they do it based on how crazy the rest of the season has been? Yes. Also Good Luck @Ice Bowl as your Packers make a late push for the playoffs.