• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Rams edition.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
WRs really let Lamar down earlier in the year. It was nice to see them bail out some bad throws by making some nice adjustments. Those throws are going to happen in a downpour like that. Nice to see the guys make the adjustments.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Checked NFL network to see if they had our replay scheduled yet because it’s obviously the game of the week. They already have the Eagles Cowboys replay scheduled twice even though the game hasn’t even started.

Simba

Staff Member
Will also say that LA isn't exactly a bad team, and should be a good test for what we have coming up in SF and MIA. The offensive weapons aren't quite as good/dynamic in LA, but it's a team with a variety of different ways that they can beat you, and I thought we adjusted decently well for the most part.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Will also say that LA isn't exactly a bad team, and should be a good test for what we have coming up in SF and MIA. The offensive weapons aren't quite as good/dynamic in LA, but it's a team with a variety of different ways that they can beat you, and I thought we adjusted decently well for the most part.
The Rams offensive line did a good job keeping Stafford upright.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Just a reflection on the coordinators this game. Monken did not seem to do any overly cute stuff. And for the most part that worked out. The usage of Keaton is still super low it seems. We also ran the ball sparingly this game. He really put Lamar out there to sling the rock.

On defense, I don't think MM did almost anything to help the defense beyond baseline. Like we gave up 31 points in a variety of different ways. That's a fuck ton. Maybe run D got a little better in the second half but what happened on the ground first half was disgraceful and the what happened in the second half in the pass game that led to two collapses was disgraceful.

Tylan made an individually great play but again just across the board STs sucks.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
If anyone needed to be corrected-

In the post game press conference, Harbaugh said he challenged the touchdown to get an extra long timeout ahead of the 2-point conversion.

I know some of you haters think he's an idiot, but he's played 5D chess against both LA teams with challenges.
Thank you lol I literally tried to tell people that

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sloppy weather always favors the underdog, especially one playing with house money. We showed alot of resolve winning a game vs an inferior opponent they were likely looking past. Defense will rebound in a big way vs the Jags

Last edited:

Tank

Hall of Famer
WTF is wrong with Mahomes, whatta dumb ass. He’ll really feel like an idiot when he sees Toney was well off.
Jackson manifesting himself in his bro. lol

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
IMG_7016.jpeg