• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 OL Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
love his movement skills, love his violence, love his base
just think he needs to bring it all together with a good OL coach

think a classic case of if he was 2 inches taller he'd be being thought of very differently
but looks like he's got pretty long arms so not sure why it's an issue in evals so far

obviously only a preliminary watch so far but based on where he's being mocked right now, think he's going to be one of my favourite potential ravens picks

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jordan Morgan deserves a good look. Strong, very aggressive, and a great short area athlete. He has a bit of an injury issue, and some rough technique, but that last part can be ironed out.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know he got hurt during the season, but Amarius Mims looks perfect for our offense with his movement skills at that size and strength. With a bit of cleaned up technique he could be someone that collapses that side of the defense on run plays and check downs. A rare large, mauler able to get ahold of linebackers and DBs at the second level.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I know he got hurt during the season, but Amarius Mims looks perfect for our offense with his movement skills at that size and strength. With a bit of cleaned up technique he could be someone that collapses that side of the defense on run plays and check downs. A rare large, mauler able to get ahold of linebackers and DBs at the second level.

i love his tape
there's just not much of it lol

i think there's 6 OTs right now that i'd happily take in the top 20: Alt, Fashanu, Fautanu, Fuaga, Latham, Mims

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Finally got to watch Amegadjie. Dude wtf is this class they're all good, he would've been a 1st rounder any other year.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
The more I watch this class, the less convinced I am Olu and Alt are in a tier of their own. They're not flawless prospects and the guys behind are pretty fucken good.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
What’s the chance of Taliese Fuaga falling to us? Cause he’s my SIIE

rossihunter2

Staff Member
What’s the chance of Taliese Fuaga falling to us? Cause he’s my SIIE

i like fuaga but gonna have to go back and watch again because he's been getting top 15 type hype recently and i definitely didnt see that on my first go round

but based on that hype i think he's a long-shot to make it anywhere near us
but also based on the hype, fautanu might actually have a shot at getting to us and i think he's my dream guy right now

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
The more I watch this class, the less convinced I am Olu and Alt are in a tier of their own. They're not flawless prospects and the guys behind are pretty fucken good.
I believe those 2 will be top 10 and I'm not that sold on Olu since he didnt have real good games against Mich and Ohio St. Have to really study hard which I havent done yet on none just what I've seen on live action but Fuaga, Fautanu, Latham Morgan and Mims are all instant starters imo. Bottomline is we're gonna get somebody good at #30. Maybe not an o-lineman. Imo its very possible we're gonna 2 different starting tackles as soon as 2025 starts. Guard could also be a need and a guy like Graham Barton could also be in play here.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
i like fuaga but gonna have to go back and watch again because he's been getting top 15 type hype recently and i definitely didnt see that on my first go round

but based on that hype i think he's a long-shot to make it anywhere near us
but also based on the hype, fautanu might actually have a shot at getting to us and i think he's my dream guy right now

I just want a Samoan. They the vibe.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fautanu's going to kill the combine book it.
Man I hope not that much of a killing lol. The combine is the real reason I don't talk about Mims. Monken would know so much about him but he's going to tear it up imo taking any chance of getting him like at below 1% level.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Man I hope not that much of a killing lol. The combine is the real reason I don't talk about Mims. Monken would know so much about him but he's going to tear it up imo taking any chance of getting him like at below 1% level.
Mims is my OT1 with Alt. I'd be floored if he's there at 30. Better look at that tier 2 or 3 for our OT of the future.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Blake Fisher, OT from Notre Dame, really looks like a poor man's Stanley coming out of college. Their strengths and weaknesses are nearly identical. I don't think his ceiling is close to Stanley's, but he can be quickly slotted into the starter spot and hold his own. He's not a bad plan B, or double dip target.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Blake Fisher, OT from Notre Dame, really looks like a poor man's Stanley coming out of college. Their strengths and weaknesses are nearly identical. I don't think his ceiling is close to Stanley's, but he can be quickly slotted into the starter spot and hold his own. He's not a bad plan B, or double dip target.

he's my favourite guy who most people dont talk about
and i do think the ceiling is pretty high for fisher - and i think probably has versatility between RT and LT too ultimately

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Patrick Paul is likely to be one of my favorites as the process plays out. I'm a sucker for a guy with natural feet like that. Probably going to need a little bit of work but he has a lot of really good traits off the bat.
I like Patrick Paul. He basically played RT in college but seems to have some traits to be able to move over to left tackle. His power seems to be effortless. Like his wide base and his lateral mobility. His hands were inconsistent and misplaced at times though. Definitely a day 2 prospect.