• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 QB Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Can't believe I'm saying it, but JJ McCarthy was actually a fun watch and is my QB2. Understandably going to need to continue to develop but there's a lot there to like.

I don't love Drake Maye as much as some.

QB1 - Williams
QB2 - McCarthy
QB3 - Maye
QB4 - Daniels

The gap between 1 and 2 is significantly larger than it is between 2 and 4.

my biggest issue with mccarthy is about the way he layers his throws - dont see him throw with the touch of someone id want to take in the 1st round

rossihunter2

Staff Member
with huntley not being re-signed (and seemingly not even really being offered a contract here at all) - feels like we should be looking at a QB 2 upgrade

and would have to think that any competition for that backup role would have to come from the draft at this point (with cunningham in the competition and JJ here as at least the number 3 who can be our QB2 in the worst-case scenario)

but feels like i should be maybe taking a look at some of the day 3 QBs

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
with huntley not being re-signed (and seemingly not even really being offered a contract here at all) - feels like we should be looking at a QB 2 upgrade

and would have to think that any competition for that backup role would have to come from the draft at this point (with cunningham in the competition and JJ here as at least the number 3 who can be our QB2 in the worst-case scenario)

but feels like i should be maybe taking a look at some of the day 3 QBs

Jordan Travis will be cleared by April. Wonder what round was he projected at before his injury.