• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 DB Thread

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
i like kool-aid - think it's more likely than not that he's available at 30...
wouldnt have thought of that as a slide
Him being there at 30 would have been a slide. Figured with him being hurt they wouldn't get testing numbers, and he might have slid to 30. Most pre-combine rankings had him going in the 10 to 20 range.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Him being there at 30 would have been a slide. Figured with him being hurt they wouldn't get testing numbers, and he might have slid to 30. Most pre-combine rankings had him going in the 10 to 20 range.

hadnt been seeing that from most pundits at all
pre-combine he was in the 20s and 30s
dropped into the 40s in some places post-combine with the jones fracture
last time i saw kool-aid being vaunted as a 10-20s range CB was during the first few weeks of the college season

kool-aid is currently...
29th on Dane Brugler's board
26th on Lance Zierlein's board
42nd on DJ's board (albeit with a note about the jones fracture - he was 35th pre-combine)
he's outside the top 25 and is CB8 for Mel Kiper
24th on Jordan Reid's board
34th on PFF's board

i like him but i really dont think him being available at 30 would be a particular surprise

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
TJ Tampa seems like a great fit. Athletic, smart, and aggressive. He's a bit of a gambler, like Marcis Peters, which will backfire sometimes, but also really pay off plenty of times too.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm just noticing this, but at the combine it was discovered that Kool Aide had a Jones Fracture in his foot. Wonder how that affects his draft stock. He is supposed to be fine for the season.

I'm just noticing this, but at the combine it was discovered that Kool Aide had a Jones Fracture in his foot. Wonder how that affects his draft stock. He is supposed to be fine for the season.

I believe he also did his testing at his pro day with the fracture before getting surgery on it