• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 WR Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Brenden Rice is my favorite WR in this draft. He just feels like someone that can and will carry an offense in the biggest games.

To me, I think he's one of the more intriguing X receivers, especially within the Day 2 range. He does lack consistency, but I do wonder how much different that would be in an offense that is on schedule given that Caleb Williams he has essentially the longest time to throw of any draftable QB in this class. The bowl game against Tulane in 2022 was an eye-opener for me when it comes to Rice's upside. He has the size, the explosiveness, the tracking and the catch radius to potentially become one of the main options offensively, in my eyes. If he can stack together his best efforts, he could be a steal.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Bigger, more physical types, without being so big they’re stiff and lumbering.

definitely guys who get open who can potentially develop into those x types of guys
baker has great upside vs press working on the ball outside - good looking route-runner already
polk you see that a little less in his tape because he was playing alongside odunze but you see physical skills that lend themselves to that ability and some of the other skills are really high-level

i like both of these guys and would love it if we could nab either of them

Old Bay

Veteran
Found a WR Stats ('23 & '22) spreadsheet on reddit and thought I'd share...
OPEN LINK
(you can sort by right-clicking the Capital Letter at the top of each column)

Came from this sub: