• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 RB Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member

maybe a bit too early for any of that but out of the RBs I've watched, it's him, Ray Davis and Jonathon Brooks for me

a lot of clubs are gonna be looking for their jahmyrr gibbs (might be ray davis) or their devon achane (little guy with sprinter speed) and hope they hit lightning twice

bucky irving might be more like tyjae spears...

in terms of explosion and excitement, marshawn lloyd is cool but i worry about his ball handling and his vision inside which is why i dont see him with those other 3 guys

treveyon henderson is a really steady type prospect too but not someone i see as having great vision inside right now

think regardless of style though, teams are gonna be looking for explosive speed at RB this year

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
maybe a bit too early for any of that but out of the RBs I've watched, it's him, Ray Davis and Jonathon Brooks for me

a lot of clubs are gonna be looking for their jahmyrr gibbs (might be ray davis) or their devon achane (little guy with sprinter speed) and hope they hit lightning twice

bucky irving might be more like tyjae spears...

in terms of explosion and excitement, marshawn lloyd is cool but i worry about his ball handling and his vision inside which is why i dont see him with those other 3 guys

treveyon henderson is a really steady type prospect too but not someone i see as having great vision inside right now

think regardless of style though, teams are gonna be looking for explosive speed at RB this year
Treveyon Henderson is returning to Ohio State.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Very early thought here. Will probably change a lot, but Ray Davis is the right guy for us
Really liked him since I watched him totally annihilaite Florida. He's got all the traits. Hands. Vision, Pass block. Had tough games against Ala and Georgia but still churned out positive yards which is what really sold me

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Really liked him since I watched him totally annihilaite Florida. He's got all the traits. Hands. Vision, Pass block. Had tough games against Ala and Georgia but still churned out positive yards which is what really sold me

i really liked how he played against those 2 powerhouses also

good to see all the traits that allowed him to dominate worse opposition carry over against the big boys

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah not in love with this RB group at all

Some guys I like but no one who ticks all the boxes and a lot of guys who don’t inspire me at all
@Truth told me this a couple months ago. Just not a good class to be taking a RB high. Should have drafted one last year.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
most of the guys i liked last year were gone when we picked
maybe roschon johnson or dewayne mcbride

but we ended up with keaton mitchell anyway who was better than almost everyone that got picked...
He had a clean acl tear so I wonder how long it will be before he comes back. I think training camp could be a possibility.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
If you want to replace Gus, I would target Estime. He is pretty special in the role he plays. Truly a bulldozer.