• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ 49ers

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Niner fan here. I come here with respect. This is the one game I have circled as a loss. I have mad respect for The Ravens and this will not be an easy game for the niners. Yes, Armstead is out for this game, and honestly, I will be surprised if Armstead plays another regular-season game with the playoffs as a question mark. Not a huge fan of Wilks's playcalling when he stays with the script and does not put his own plays in the niners defense plays well, when he tries to be cute it's over. The only positive I can say about Wilks he has done an exceptional job with our DB they are playing exceptionally this season. There is, a reason Kyle made Wilks come down to the sideline as Kyle wants to make sure he has the ability to make changes to the defense play calling.

Honestly, this game can go either way. No matter the outcome win or lose here to an epic game with no injuries to either team. Best of luck today and Merry Christmas.
Thinking it's going to be really close. It's a bit upsetting we don't get to take you on with JK, Keaton, Andrews, Bowser, Ojabo, or Maulet. And it's annoying you're not fully healthy either. Would've loved to see both heavyweights with their full arsenal.

Although I think it's gonna be close, I just can't see our depleted running back room and hurt OTs being able to help us get over the hump

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If by some miracle the Raiders hold out here, then at least the only game that really matters for seeding is next week.
This is only partially true, assuming you are talking about the #1 seed. It absolutely matters for the one seed, as long as we win atleast 2 of our final three games. If for some reason the Browns tie us, they win the division and we fall to the 5 seed.